A Year of Painting
Update: Early Bird and Middle Tier of 200 spots have sold out. It is not too late to join and I must tell you — the students are making incredible work! All levels welcome and encouraged. All lessons will be left up for the entire year and you can complete and view any lesson at any time, as well as share it with our fantastic and amazing community of creatives from around the world.
I am so incredibly thrilled to offer this very special online workshop with you. I will be sharing all my art-making techniques that I have pretty much ever learned, as well as magic making and manifesting principles about every 3 weeks for the entire year! Each technique/project will be a video with supported text and photos. This way you can drop in at your own pace and timing, with ease and grace, and connect to a rich community of inspired people from all over the world. That’s right–all the lessons, writing, and videos will be left up for the whole year. I will even facilitate a live video chat several times during the course. This workshop is based on feedback I have received from all my students on what would work best for them. This ecourse is in celebration of my new book deal which will come out in early September of 2014 and I am equally as excited to share it with you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I look forward to creating nothing less than goodness with you!
You will experience:
* Intuitive painting and color play.
* Adding words/script to your work.
* Making soulful collage through intention and grace.
* Masking technique for inks and watercolors (so fun).
* Art journaling for life and love.
* Crafting hand-painted jewelry with resin.
* Stenciling and other super awesome painting techniques.
* Self care and manifestation for the true artist within.
* PLUS MUCH MORE!
Note: This ecourse is open to all skill levels and experiences, beginners welcome and encouraged as well as all styles and aesthetics. Its my mission to facilitate you in deepening, strengthening, and enjoying your creative expression to the fullest. All videos will be left up for the year and downloadable.
Supply List (for the first half of the year, you will be able many of these for the rest of the year as well):
* Set of Brushes (a few small flat and round along with medium flat and round)
* Several foam brushes
* Set of acrylics (choose at least 6 colors, a range, including a few bright florescents, neutrals, along with black and white)
* A few sparkly gelly roll pens
* Several extra fine Sharpie water based paint pens (I like black, white, silver, blue, pink, and red)
* Sticker letters (can be found at craft store or Scrapbook.com)
* Liquitex Gloss Medium and Varnish
* A variety of decorative papers and images, like ones found here (8.5 x 11 inches is a good size)
* Extra fine glitter (just a few colors, I like more neutral tones, make sure its fine)
* 9 x 12 Watercolor pad
* A large art journal of some kind, like this
* A few feathers