SoulPainting May 2024 – payment plan (sold out)
$329.00 / month for 3 months
“This was the best weekend of my life. For real.” -Molly C.
“This was one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you Alena Hennessy!” Kim S.
3-day long weekend SoulPainting workshop. May 24th, 25th, and 26th. Only a few early bird savings spots!
You are warmly invited to my art grove residency house. It’s cute. It’s 15 minutes from town and in my favorite nature area, plus you can walk to a fresh-pressed cider bar/little restaurant in a barn! Can you just feel the fireflies and magic of the Blue Ridge in the Spring? It’s honestly intoxicating—my favorite time of year there. The whole downstairs is an art studio with a fireplace and separate entrance. The backyard is huge, with an amazing little deck area, fire pit, and plank double-swing.
Create a luscious series, learn ritual, magnetic breathwork/embodiment, and abundance mindset. I am so thrilled to share so many new things with you! If you have taken a workshop with me in the past, we will be doing some things differently this time, a bit leading edge but so nourishing for the soul.
- Organic catered lunch, refreshments, and gifts.
- All creative and SoulPainting art lessons. Create a set of paintings after fun warm up activities. Let us all collaborate together!
- I will introduce two new ways of painting and guiding lessons never shared before. I am quite looking forward to this! Including the option to paint muse faces and/or animal spirits.
- Breathwork, Reiki Circle, and channeled guidance for embodiment and joy. Create ritual/mandala/work together, move in magic, and learn to embody a trusting and magnetic well from within. This is my passion and I cannot wait to share it with you!
- Go on optional outings after the workshop on Saturday evening. Either a personal sound healing from a local sound healer or local barn cider/tapas down the road. The group will decide on vote which outing they would like. Alena can also make suggestions for other restaurants and outings for Friday evening. The workshop will close Sunday around 3:30pm.
If you are flying, you will want to fly into either the Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), or Charlotte, NC (CLT) which is 2 hours away, or Greenville, SC (GSP) which is an hour and 20 minutes away. After registering, please message me and I will share with you where cute lodging options are close by. There are two spaces available (your own room) for each workshop (extra cost per night). We begin around 11am on Friday and end at 3:30pm on Sunday.
“Still glowing after such a magical weekend. Thanks, Alena, for creating this sacred space for us! I feel revived and renewed, and ready to create more!” –Anita Breach
“Thank you for this wonderful course and all its gifts. As always you conduct your classes with such grace that to participate feels effortless. I love soaking in all the wisdom and experience and sitting with it – percolating the ideas through my own consciousness. We are lucky ladies indeed. Thank you dear Alena.” -Laura Metzer
“Your [last lesson] made me cry. Your words touch me right where I am. Finding balance between self care and working on my dreams. Thank you so much for your honesty, for your guidance and for just giving you so much. It’s really rare that I see people who give so abundantly. I feel you are just not holding anything back for your students, and this has inspired me so much in all the classes I took with you.” -Ingrid Lois
“Thank you so much for such a magical weekend, Alena! It was such a gift to create in the gallery with you and the other amazing women. I learned so much and am still floating on a cloud of creativity!” – Julie Hulley
1 in stock