The most requested need from my students is the desire to create more fluidity in their work, in other words, how to let go and find that beautiful flow where everything comes together. Here I am sharing all my techniques and guidance for you so you too can embody that magic in your painting. All levels are welcome! (In fact, there are ample warm up and beginners lessons for you. The class has an amazing gradual progression of technique and understanding).
Allow the inner beauty to become your focus and the flow of beauty will come through your hands.
You will receive:
- Fifteen painting lessons that explore a variety of techniques. I am sharing all my tips and secrets with you!
- The ability to understand the art of WabiSabi and how to incorporate that into your art and life.
- You will also learn how to create one Master Painting that includes the beauty of nature and the essence of the WabiSabi technique.
- Ways to deepen and up-level your art practice along with being able to create a series of artwork that is beautiful, sellable, and uniquely you.
- A gorgeous peace of mind, along with ways to heal the heart and body. For everything can serve as a mirror and metaphor for life. When we start with bliss within, we can walk that path of abundance.
–> Bonus: you will also receive meditation, breathwork, and other energetic blessings to upgrade your life. They will be focused on FLOW, WELLNESS, LOVE and JOY. You can tune into these whenever you need a lift. This is to walk the path of true abundance with a coherent heart, mind, and body.
- You will receive lifetime access to this course so that it never expires. You may begin when we begin or jump in whenever you wish!
- The material list is fairly simple and can be adjusted based on your budget or desires. It mostly includes of watercolor set, watercolor paper, some fluid and/or high flow acrylics, and Japanese paint pens.
- This class is both perfect for the beginner or advanced artist. If you are just starting out, you will learn how to find that flow right from the start and the essence of WabiSabi aesthetic, which will forever enhance your work. If you are a medium or advanced student, this will add a whole other layer to your process!
- I love supporting students on their creative and spiritual journey, just read my testimonials here. I look forward to going on this one with you! Register today before the early bird tier fills. Simple payment plan also available here.
- This journey is ultimately about walking and creating on the path of true abundance. That is priceless my friends.
Create clear color harmony that shines.
Allow elegance in work that is clear and graceful.
Embody radiance and harmony from within.
Make a painting that carries an intention or story within it.
Create abstract works that have that feathered look.
Create a series that feels cohesive with depth.
At the end of this class, whenever you are ready, you will create on master-level painting of the WabiSabi techinque. You have all the time in the world to get there too!
“Your class has changed my life. I am eternally grateful for meeting you and I am glad we got to connect on a more personal level. Thank you again, I am humbled, yet I feel elevated.
I felt supported today, seen and heard. I feel less hesitancy and more hope and confidence for this path and opportunity. The possibilities no longer seem like daydreams (like they did before this class) but very tangible.”
Thank you so very much! This course is a gem, so valuable!
I am so grateful for the lessons and meditations 🙂 Your kind encouraging words are so helpful. This is the first course that I have found the courage to actually post! I am feeling like I have won and gained so much from this experience. A Heartfelt thank you for allowing us to attend this magical course again.”
Wow, wow, wow!
What an incredibly fabulous workshop, as Alena calls being intuitively creative “riding the wave”.
It was so healing and soul fulfilling to see us all riding the wave together for some focused time! i will carry this energy with me for while. Heartfelt gratitude to you!
Alena is the author of Cultivating Your Creative Life, The Painting Workbook, Intuitive Painting Workshop, The Healing Guide to Flower Essences and beloved teacher of the art-making process, both online and at select retreats. Her work has been featured in numerous magazines and publications, including Dwell, The Washington Post, Somerset Life, Spirituality & Health, ReadyMade, Redbook, Stitch, Victoria, and Natural Health magazine, as well as being featured on Good Morning America and pilot shows for ABC Studios. Her paintings have been exhibited across major cities in the U.S., along with several museum shows. Alena is also a flower essence practitioner, along with being a Reiki master and energy healer. Through grace and intuitive guideposts, she calls the beautiful town of Asheville, NC her home. As a facilitator, her intention is that each participant leave a little more transformed, content, and open to wild possibility.