A RETREAT OF CREATIVE MAGIC
Update. Both retreats sold out.
To be added to the waitlist or for future retreats please join my museletter list (top left corner) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello gorgeous soul! I have been coming to the magical portal city of Florence for 24 years and I am so thrilled to share it with you in this gorgeous new retreat offering. This past Summer I spent an inspired few weeks carefully planning this retreat in person and oh what a difference that made!
The first one in April sold out in just a few days just via messenger/stories so I had to offer another one for this Autumn of 2024.
We will stay in an art villa hotel with expansive gardens and covered terraces, where we can gather and create, which overlooks Florence and also near my favorite piazzale. We will have easy transportation to the two most beautiful spots in the city where we can walk to the more hidden and unique treasures and activities I have planned for us.
The dates are next year October 12th till October 18th 2024; 6 nights and 7 days.
Last year Florence in late October still had highs in the low 70’s and was warmer than expected, with lows in the early to mid 60’s. Its my favorite time of year to visit because the massive tourists thin out and it has a presence where you can really take in the city and energy. The average weather in Florence in October is high of 70 and low of 52 degrees.
- Accommodation for 6 nights/7 days in a historic Villa Art Hotel (see just above photo to right) with expansive gardens and terraces overlooking the city.
- Drawing, watercolor, pen/ink, and foundational intuitive art classes + energetic painting of place! (New practices never taught before). These classes will take place in terraces and gardens overlooking the Tuscan hills.
- Magnetic and meditation practices for living a life of joy, ease, abundance, and magic.
- Full breakfast, juice, capuccinos each morning. Four traditional Tuscan group dinners (multiple courses) out in Alena’s favorite restaurants.
- The most magical creative excursions, including:
- A visit to the most famous two gardens to paint.
- A visit to local studios/creative boutiques in the bohemian side of the city.
- Make a flower crown or headress at a unique flower shop in very local (more hidden) area.
- A visit to botanical perfumerie and maker process.
- A visit to historic music box maker, heaven of sound.
- Rooftop yoga/dinner near the Duomo, near the very center of the city.
- Option to make a brass or silver crafted ring with local jewelry maker (an added option/your own expense).
- Option to rent an e-bike and bicycle around (an added option/your own expense).
- Note lunch and 2 dinners are not included. You can lunch at hotel with many other options when we are exploring.
For quick reservation, please send Zelle to email@example.com or Venmo to Alena-Hennessy (this is preferred).
* register here *
There are only 10 spaces for this one of a kind experience! Choose a single or shared room here.
Let yourself be seduced by the ancient mystery of art, craft, delicious food, and gorgeous sisterhood.
You came here to pamper your senses and rediscover who you have always been… an empress with pure passion and delight.
* register here *
Note: Guests will be responsible for travel to Florence and taxi ride to hotel, as well as lunches and two dinners. The hotel has an amazing restaurant and bar, however, we as a group will be going out to eat to several local recommended local restaurants/cafes within walking distance. From pizza to panini the choices will be available for you.
Choose from a single room with a queen bed or shared suite (two single beds). Pay in full and save $100. Due to the extremely high interest in this retreat we expect it to sell out quickly.
It is my honor and joy to share this portal city of beauty with you. Let us inspire one another to greater heights where life is the dream and the dream is life.