“People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child–our own two eyes. All is a miracle.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
“Butterflies are self-propelled flowers.” –Robert A. Heinlin
“The fires of suffering become the light of consciousness.” — Eckhart Tolle
Definition of grace:
1. Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
2. A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
3. A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
4. Graces Greek & Roman Mythology. Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
5. Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
tr.v. graced, grac·ing, grac·es
1. To honor or favor: you grace us with your presence.
2. To give beauty, elegance, or charm to.
My next online offering is one that holds close to my heart. The lessons within it will be rich with the many paths that have brought me here today, along with, or most importantly, the value of love and care for one’s soul and self.
Topics of exploration include:
1. Automatic/intuitive drawing.
2. Plant Spirit Allies for self-care and beauty.
3. Chakra meditation: expanding your field, letting go, and fortifying.
4. Divine feminine soul collage, connecting to your Goddess archetypes.
5. Self-love self portraiture.
6. Nature photo walks.
7. Flower essences for healing and transformation.
8. Luscious thick floral paintings.
9. Bless your mess art process.
10. Finding your magic and calling.
Those above sweet nuggets of truth have been gifts for my soul and now I want to pass them on, you see. There is so much magic we can uncover when we do this together.
So, if you are feeling even a little tug or yes, this is your invitation to sign up and journey in this experience with me. Currently, there are just about 10 spots left, (I am keeping enrollment on the smaller side so I can give more attention to each participant and hold sacred space).
*May grace light your path and unfold your many gifts within, like self-propelled butterflies out into this world.*
3 thoughts on “Inviting Grace”
Alena, this is a lovely quote, really resonates with my soul. What a beautiful painting it will make!
Hi, Alena. I just signed up. I just felt the pull!! xoxo
So glad you both will be joining this love adventure. Xo